“Now it's called Little Waroeng?” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 32 Restaurants in Pecatu
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Bali
“Now it's called Little Waroeng?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Just recently went there with friend and found out that the restaurant name now changed to Little Waroeng. They do however still serve my favourite Vietnamese noodles soup/pho bo. Try the ayam kremes/Indonesian crispy chicken quite different with others. Their stir fried fresh kwetiau is the best!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“great place to get your fix of Vietnamese food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2011

A simple restaurant with just a few tables but they do serve a decent Pho - vietnamese noodle soup, it tastes pretty close to the original and while the place is a little simple and service not up to much, it is a great place to get a simple noodle soup if you are just looking for a quick light meal, the other food is all good too, on the downside as an open restaurant on the side of the road it is a bit noisy and in the hot season can be very hot, but when we want our noodle soup that is where we will go

• Visited June 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bali
“Finally we find a great Vietnamese Restaurant in Bali.......THANK YOU!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2011

Our favorite food is always Vietnamese cos it's so simple yet flavorful and we also read that in fact Vietnamese is one of the healthiest food........! Been living in Bali many many years but couldn't find any Vietnamese Restaurant until one day me and friends drove to dreamland and saw a nice small restaurant with unique decor written My Kitchen Home Cooking Vietnamese......!!! and that's exactly what we've been looking for. Location is very strategic and easy to find, just follow Raya Uluwatu street, next to the police station about 500m before Pecatu Indah Resort/Dreamland if you're coming from Jimbaran direction.

The restaurant is nicely decor with bricks walls, displays of different kinds of old Vietnamese/Chinese kitchen utensils and some paintings too......... It is clean and if you eat alone don't worry in My Kitchen they have plenty of good magazines to read.

The food is sooo tasty, flavorful yet light and it is just so fresh. When you go there must try their Vietnamese Pho Bo Beef Noodle Soup for non beef they also have Pho Ga which is with chicken. For something refreshing try their Vietnamese Vermicelli with salad, carrot, beansprout, mint, coriander and nuoc cham! for vegetarian available with tofu otherwise you can choose either with grilled lemongrass chicken/beef or prawn or all.

Wait till you see the price.....!!! OMG, it's just sooo cheap it's like warung price! their appetizer and soup start from RP 10,000 to RP 20,000 only while main dishes, rice and noodles start from RP 15,000 to Rp 35,000 only! We definitely are coming back soon and we can most probably move our own kitchen to "My Kitchen".......!!!!

• Visited February 2011