45 minutes from airport, and don't expect beach and sand in your walking door. The room numbering is a bit confusing - you really need a guide to find your room.
However, this hotel has a nice pool view, breakfast was good, clean and neat bed room. Unfortunately I missed the spa since it is closed at 11 pm.
The staff are nice and helpful with their genuine bali hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by genuine Balinese culture, The New Kuta Hotel- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, is a perfect tropical getaway. Nestled on a gentle hill within a stone’s throw of one of Bali’s most famous and gorgeous beaches, The New Kuta Hotel pampers our guests with stunning views, modern rooms, outstanding restaurants, warm service and all the facilities you look for in an island resort. Kelapa is located just 5 minutes away directly overlooking Dreamland Beach, where you can enjoy the colorful sunsets over the Indian Ocean before a night of fun.The New Kuta Hotel also offers state-of-the-art, conference center with space for up to 700 people, all within the confines of our resort.Come and experience the tropical ambiance and Bali’s famous island hospitality, at The New Kuta Hotel- a Lexington Legacy Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your New Kuta Hotel - a Lexington Legacy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Kuta Condotel Hotel Kuta
- New Kuta Hotel - a Lexington Legacy Hotel Bali/Pecatu