We got the 1 bedroom for just a few dollars more and had a great veiw of the Ocean.
the staff were very friendly and helpfull. The breakfast was probably the best we had in Bali. The Hotel is not on the beach but has a shutle to dreamland beach. It is not close to restrants or town and the roads or jambed with moter cycles and cars once you leave this area But we enjoyed it more than the crowded tourist area of Kuta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by genuine Balinese culture, The New Kuta Hotel- a Lexington Legacy Hotel, is a perfect tropical getaway. Nestled on a gentle hill within a stone’s throw of one of Bali’s most famous and gorgeous beaches, The New Kuta Hotel pampers our guests with stunning views, modern rooms, outstanding restaurants, warm service and all the facilities you look for in an island resort. Kelapa is located just 5 minutes away directly overlooking Dreamland Beach, where you can enjoy the colorful sunsets over the Indian Ocean before a night of fun.The New Kuta Hotel also offers state-of-the-art, conference center with space for up to 700 people, all within the confines of our resort.Come and experience the tropical ambiance and Bali’s famous island hospitality, at The New Kuta Hotel- a Lexington Legacy Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your New Kuta Hotel - a Lexington Legacy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- New Kuta Condotel Hotel Kuta
- New Kuta Hotel - a Lexington Legacy Hotel Bali/Pecatu