Hi all i have just returned from the camp which was my 5 visit.
There have been a few changes that make the place better than it was and it was already good.
The first is the food the owners have employed some new people in the kitchen they were very polite and accommodating and the food has defiantly improved full of flavour and lots of it :-) Sunday being the fav with everyone as there is home made cake for afters.
The wyfi is now free and fast for Indo..... i always use the internet for work while i am away and hate paying for it.
There have also been one or two additions to the surf team and they are great guys offering advise and help.
so its a thumbs up from me and keep doing what you are doing guys
- Also Known As:
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Hotel
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Hotel Pecatu
- Padang Surf Camp Pecatu
- Padang Padang Surf Camp Bali/Pecatu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Padang Padang Surf Camp offers quality accommodation near some of the best surfing breaks in the world. Surf guiding for advanced surfers and surf lessons for beginners. We cater for all levels of surfers and offer full services including airport transfers, meals, accommodation, surf lessons, board rental. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Padang Padang Surf Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.