Bali was the last stop for us and Alila Villas did not dissapoint. I've imagined a thousand time, how I would feel once I step foot in the hotel, but the actual experience was just unreal. Such an amazing scenery, Definetly exceeded our expectation.
Service was good, especially the ladies during breakfast at the Cire restaurant. We took a couples massage at the spa which was very relaxing.
Our Villa was very spacious, and comfortable... we made great use of the day bed by the pool. The his and hers toiletries were a great touch as well. We use the tablet provided to order in room dinning several time, and we loved the quick response and effectiveness of it
We had a good experience overall.;
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Escapio and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu