We only came for lunch as Alila Villas had been one of those places I had always wanted to visit, mainly for the architecture, and I was not disappointed. The setting is absolutely stunning and our lunch was memorable. The restaurant is beautifully situated overlooking the stylish bale and garden and beyond to the blue ocean.
The staff were charming and attentive and our food was delicious. They were happy for us to wander and admire the landscaping and architecture. At last I can say I have visited this wonderful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature’s perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, HotelsClick, Agoda, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu