From the very first moment being greeted in the airport by a kind smiling employee to the escort on our voyage home to the boarding gate again by another amazing employee (Yes they even care for you on your voyage home) our time here was truly sensational.
We were told that Alila means suprise and that was the case every single day. The view you are greeted with when you first arrive to the entrance of the resort is utterly amazing, I very much doubt I will ever walk into another resort and have the same feeling of tranquility and peacefulness.
We stayed for 10 nights and were provided with an amazing local butler 'Kadak' and what an asset to our trip he was, he really made our time with Alila exceptional with loads of little surprises in the villa when we returned from being away from the villa. I was also incredibly impressed with the resort that they were not at all shy in recommending restaurants etc outside of Alila, never did we feel pressured to stay and eat in the resort if we didn't want to.
The villa itself was so amazingly well designed and was really cool to be able to jump out of bed and splash straight into your own private pool.
The free morning Yoga classes are quite fun! (It was my first time doing Yoga) but it was a nice relaxed environment and the instructor is immensely good!
The walk down the stairs to the beach is not bad at all and if you pick up a stick at the top it makes you feel a little safer if a monkey appears however the four times we went down we saw 1 monkey and it was no trouble at all! The beach is stunning and it's so nice to walk on untouched sand. Kadak the hotel butler escorted us down the first time and had made the effort to go to the local shop the night before to purchase electrolyte drinks for my partner and I which was an incredibly nice touch and that really is only one example of how amazing you are treated here.
I could go on and on about how amazing this place is. I believe you get what you pay for in life and yes the hotel is certainly not cheap but never in my life have my partner and I been made to feel so special.
In summary I actually feel privileged to have been able to spend 10 days with Alila Uluwatu and to have been fortunate enough to meet such an amazing group of people who genuinely care for you and your needs.
Because of our amazing experience at Alila Uluwatu tomorrow we are going for a short break from Dubai to Alila Jabal Akhdar in Oman and I'm sure we will also have an equally amazing experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo, Splendia, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu