This review was extended stay from my previous review "Heavenly Hideaway". So I will not describe too detail, just see my one bed room previous review. This Time I will give you three bed room pictures.
Recommended: Absolutely YES, if you can afford it...
Return To Sleep: Yes, I think AVU is the best in Bukit Peninsula, or even Bali (same quality with old lady Amankila - same owner with AVU, but different management).
As usual, I always include photos in each of my reviews on Tripadvisor. - It's Real Review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Escapio, Splendia, Priceline, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu