I hope there are more than 5 starts that I could rate for this property. We had our wedding on 25 May and spent 3 nights here. It has been 2 weeks+ passed and my husband, my families, my friends are still looking at the photos we took in Alila with the flashback of our sweet memories there. We were totally pampered by the staff there. Our butler Eddy, he is really a sweet and nice guy taken care of everything. I really want to express my gratitude to him during our stay in the 3 bedroom villa. Especially when he helped us to find back my friend's iphone. (My careless friend left her iphone on the beach which is 650 steps down the resort....and Alila actually sent his staff to find it back)
Ari the event manager is also very professional and super organised. I am really happy with all the arrangements made. Without a passionate staff like her, the wedding wouldn't go as perfect as it did.
Regarding our stay at the One Bedroom Villa, perhaps the only thing could have improved was the sound insulation. We could hear the sound of the water during our sleep. I understand that the water system might not be possible to be switched off. Apart from that everything was absolutely great! We enjoyed the private pool a lot! and of course the starry sky at night as well! was really amazing..
I really love the architecture of the whole property. My top favourite view is the picture frame at the lobby which frame the infinity pool, the view that will make you melt...I am also really appreciate the drop-off point to be at the same level of the lobby, which create a really welcoming and homey experience.
The design of the villa is already excellent, their hospitality is beyond that and push it to the other level. Please keep this up to the property in your group. We will come back for sure! This is definitely our best experience so far!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Splendia, Escapio, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, HotelTravel.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu