This have been by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed in. I can't even express in words how beautiful it is, you simply have to just go to believe it. See it in person. The staff is genuinely friendly and always happy and smiling. Oh. And beyond helpful. I stayed two nights here in Uluwatu and two nights in Seminyak's Legian. Although Alila was beautiful on it's own, I believe where it's located, high up in the mountains, that may cause a lot of passing showers...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature’s perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu