This is a great place that meet all our expectations. The place is wonderful and the sea views are splendid. The architecture of the villas and public areas are incredibly spacious and airy. Breakfast is a real treat, made several choices changing daily. Lunches and dinners are also very good. The staff is very helpful, friendly, discreet, efficient and very caring. The private pool was just fantastic and the garden as well. A superb location, with a breathtaking view and every detail has been studied to perfection. If you want to be surrounded by decadent luxury and feel like royalty this is the place to go. Of course everything comes at a price, but it will worth you every single penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature’s perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu