We enjoyed our first overseas family holiday here with our 9 month old daughter recently. You really can't fault the resort. It is exactly as it looks in the pictures online, sophisticated luxury and all about the pool! The staff were very accommodating in terms of traveling with a little one. They happily sent a high chair to our villa and each day a fresh fruit plate for her snacks would arrive. Any requests for pureed vegetables for her meals was also not a problem. The cot had a mosquito net over it as well so we had no worries there. We both enjoyed the restaurants and the delicious breakfasts. It was a fantastic experience all up and we would happily return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Escapio, Splendia, Agoda, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu