We were in Alila Villas Uluwatu for our wedding last 6 July and we stayed for five days at the villa and this amazing resort-villa is definitely among the world's BEST. Whatever you may have seen of the resort in photos, the experience of being there itself exceeds all of that. From outstanding world-class service, to the scrumptious food, architecture and stunning design, and the overall zen-like quality of the place, you wouldn't desire to leave Alila at the end of your stay! On our first three nights, we were at the three-bedroom villa with family members and were assigned a very sweet and efficient butler named Edi and he all loved him - especially the kids! Our wedding coordinator, Ari, was also a gem of a woman - taking care of all the wedding details with panache. After the wedding ceremony, we moved to a one-bedroom private villa for our mini honeymoon and we loved it even more than the three-bedroom villa. The whole place looked like something straight out of a wondrous holiday dream! Needless to say, our wedding at the Sunset Cabana is something that we will never forget - and I hope our guests won't, as well. Sometimes, I would catch myself drifting off to numerous daydreams of the fabulous Alila. That only shows how great an impression Alila has made in us. I agree with the other reviewers: ALILA is like a little piece of heaven on Earth. But don't just take our word for it, book your next holiday there and experience it for yourself.:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature’s perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Splendia, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Escapio, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu