Second time back and just as good as ever.
Julie our butler and Amanda and her crew in the restaurant make you feel so welcome and special, truly beautiful people.
Having come from the Soori resort we took time to adjust (about a minute) as we had been used to the sound of the constant waves, however Uluwatu is altogether quieter and with a wider range of menu suits our 2 centre strategy.
Nothing is too much to ask, the chief put on a special degustation menu in one of the cabanas for our last night which has set the bar very high for our next trip back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, MrandMrsSmith, Odigeo, Escapio and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu