There are not enough superlatives to describe how much I enjoyed my stay at Alila Villas.
From the start, we were greeted by the wonderful, Novi, who made sure our stay was seamless. And it was!
Rooms- What can I say about them, except that they are spectacular. Our one bedroom villa was modern, spacious, and inviting. There were literally three showers(1 indoor, 1 outdoor, and 1 tub). The pool was always inviting for a dip any time of day.
hotel grounds- This is probably the best part of the hotel . The infinitely pool was amazing with views toward the indian ocean. And it was never crowded. My only complaint was that the water got too hot from the heat of the sun. It would be nice if they can recycle the pool water with colder temperature water. It was so hot during November that swimming in the pool didn't really provide much relief from the heat. The hotel really looks stunning in the evening when it is all light up. I could have sit at the sunset cabana all night listening to the waves crash onto shore.
Restaurants- We ate at both restaurants for lunch and dinner and they food was quite good. The breakfast was more like a feast. For 25 USD per person, you get a bunch of ala carte menu of items to choose from. They are smaller portions so you can try many different things. What a great idea!
Service- understated and fabulous. Every team member was always smiling and helpful. There were always buggys available to take you from the lobby back to your room. Again, big props to Novi for making sure the hotel runs smoothly and the customers happy.
All in all, Bali was one of best trips ever, and the Alila Villas Uluwatu plays a big part in it!
PS. The hotel is alittle bit removed from the rest of Bali. If you are looking for serenity and quietness then this is the place. If you are looking for nightlife and partying, then best look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature’s perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Escapio, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu