I spent 6 days at Alila with my wife in Nov 12. The entire place is amazing, the villas are spacious and luxurious, the location superb, the main resort spectacular.
My favourite part of the day was unquestionably breakfast - where you should just blow any diet and oder the lot. Every item on the menu was excellent (well maybe some of the health tonics were hard going when compared to the rest). This alone is worth a visit.
The Cire restuarant meals and service were first class.
We loved the place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Splendia, Odigeo, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu