The design of the hotel is out of this world, we took so many photos as every time you turn your head something else catches your eye, it's truly stunning.
It is easily the most beautiful place we've had the pleasure of staying. I could write so much so I'll give my 'Top 10' of what is amazing about this place:
1. The Villas - The Design, the size, the gorgeous bed, outdoor rain shower, day bed, private pool, it makes it hard to leave
2. The main 50m infinity pool - loved our pre-breakfast morning swim
3. The Breakfast - Tapas style, different every day, don't be shy just order everything.
4. Warung Restaurant - Gorgeous local food and excellent service
5. The golf buggies - Go with the flow and get driven everywhere
6. Morning Yoga - You'll feel less guilty when your order everything for breakfast
7. The staff, Sean, Nikki, Ruru, room service, all of them, they can't do enough for you
8. The Spa - I had a full body massage my Husband had the facial, amazing!
9. The Beach - It's worth the hike, you'll be down there on your own, epic!
10. The His n' His Bathroom products - Facemasks, body lotion, Sun tan lotion...
Uluwatu is a bit of drive from the main resorts of Seminyak and Kuta but taxis are very cheap. We were there for our Honeymoon so were happy to stay in the resort (to be quite honest you won't want to leave.) But if you do fancy a couple of nights out we easily got out and back to Jimabaran Bay, Rock Bar at the Ayana hotel and even Seminyak. The hotel arranged all our taxis for us and gave us some good tips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature's perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Splendia, Booking.com, Escapio, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Jetsetter so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu