Was an amazing way to spend a couple of days alone together in our private Villa. The view from reception over looking the pool is breath taking! We had cocktails in a cabana overlooking the Indian ocean the first night and watched the sunset, then decided to retreat back to out villa where we ordered room service. The food was yummy and the staff friendly.
We spent the next day down at the pool whilst our villa was being serviced and there was hardly anyone by the pool, which was great, as the resort was fully booked out.
Highly recommended for couples wanting to spend quality time together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Alila Villas Uluwatu is the first all-pool villa luxury resort in the Alila Signature collection. Designed by award-winning architectural firm WOHA, each of 84 villas showcase contemporary Balinese-inspired design. Poised on an elevated plateau that meets with limestone cliffs sweeping down to the cerulean Indian Ocean, the view from Alila Villas Uluwatu showcases nothing less than nature’s perfection. Each villa offers private pool and cabana with 24 hour host (butler) service. Alila Villas Uluwatu designed in harmony with fully respecting the natural environment, continuing the Alila tradition of a total destination experience that is serene, sensual, and surprisingly different. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Alila Villas Uluwatu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Hotel Uluwatu
- Alila Villas Uluwatu Bali/Pecatu