Stayed here for the second time for a couple of days. The rooms are fairly basic, but are clean and the beds are relatively comfortable compared to some Thai resorts. The pool is great (though drinks at the pool bar too expensive) and the gym is also good. The issue with the resort for some people will be that it is too far to walk into Kamala town and Kamala Beach - this is only a problem if you don't feel comfortable hiring a moped which is what my wife and I always do. If you're not comfortable with this then you may want to stay closer to town as the beach across the road is all reef - albeit it has a brilliant little beach bar down there.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel Kamala
- Aqua Marine Resort And Villa
- Aquamarine Hotel Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort Kathu
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Kamala, Phuket
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Otel, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Aqua Marine Resort & Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.