We have had fabulous and ... less than fabulous, accommodation experiences in Phuket. This time we were taking our two youngest and wanted them to see just why we love Thailand so much, so we were very keen for it to be perfect. It was. The Aqua Marine could not be faulted, we had a minor glitch with our room on arrival but it was the fault of our Australian travel agent and was simply and efficiently resolved by the hotel management. Rooms were excellent, uninterrupted sea views, quiet, clean, serviced daily. Breakfast is our one concession to western food and they were more than satisfying, dinner the one night we dined in was a reasonably priced and abundantly stocked seafood buffet. Staff were friendly and helpful throughout our stay. It may be a bit of a hike up the hill but it's a cheap taxi or tuk tuk ride from Kamala and even Patong is easily accessible with the welcome knowledge that you can return to the serenity and sanity of Kamala at the end of the day or night. We all had a great time, it was exactly what we wanted, would love to go back. What better recommendation can one give?
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel
- Aqua Marine Resort And Villa
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel Kamala
- Aquamarine Hotel Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort & Villa Kamala, Phuket
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aquamarine Resort & Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.