We can not be more positive about our experience there. The service was excellent particularly the staff at the pool bar (pools were great) and the breakfast was plentifull with everything an Australian could want. The room was fine and quite spacious, was a bit musty when we first arrived but it is fitted out with timber and most people would be like us and have it closed up with the aircon on all day creating condensation but after a day the musty smell was gone. There is a walk into Kamala itself, about 10-15 mins, with a small hill but we did not find it a problem and walked in every morning and most nights for dinner. The transfer to Patong was no issue, all you need to do is book!! Loved Kamala itself very laid back and not the hustle and bustle of Patong. We will definately be going back again as our experience was fantastic.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel Kamala
- Aqua Marine Resort And Villa
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel
- Aquamarine Hotel Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort & Villa Kamala, Phuket
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Hotels.com, HostelWorld and Otel so you can book your Aquamarine Resort & Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.