After reading mixed reviews about this resort I had nearly cancelled. However my family thoroughly enjoyed our 7 day stay there. The rooms were immaculate and clean. The staff were super friendly and went out of their way to help. The buffet breakfast was superb with an amazing selection and view. I didn't find the beds too hard at all as per many reviews. There were free shuttle buses to Patong and Kamala beach. Kamala beach is 5 mins away at the most and cost $6 AU in a taxi. We utilised the free shuttles to Patong on two nights which left at 5.30 p.m. and brought as back at 10.30 p.m. which was great. The restaurant food was great but it was a little expensive in comparison to Patong & Kamala. The walk uphill to our room was an excuse to burn off some breakfast so didn't mind at all but may be a concern for elderly or unfit.
I would definately recommend this resort and would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel Kamala
- Aqua Marine Resort And Villa
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel
- Aquamarine Hotel Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort & Villa Kamala, Phuket
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Aquamarine Resort & Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.