There is a lot of good and some challenges with this place.
Staff, really nice people especially Nid in the restaurant and the singer and guitarist who played every night. They made our time
Location, at the top of a hill which makes for very good excise and sweat! It will cost you to get around unless you walk to kamala so you need to build that into the budget. They have free shuttles but timings aren't great
Room, typical style, abit worn but fine
Food, good but for some reason they main menu in the blue cafe is small. We asked to order from the room service menu which had heaps more Thai options and that was fine. Free brekkie was included and was ok. Some mornings was really busy as they had big bus loads of Korean tourists
Facilities, three pools which where all nice. Especially like the one by the cafe. We did the batik and vege carving classes. They where fine just a shame the teachers didn't speak great English so I don't think we got the most out of the classes. They have a mini mart which was handy as the nearest 7/11 was at the bottom of the hill. Prices what's you would expect for a hotel
- Also Known As:
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel
- Aqua Marine Resort And Villa
- Aqua Marine Resort & Villa Hotel Kamala
- Aquamarine Hotel Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort Kathu
- Aquamarine Resort & Villa Kamala, Phuket
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Aquamarine Resort & Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.