The hotel is a big resort right on Kamala beach, with spacious, clean rooms, around 6 pools and 2 big restaurants. Personally, we prefer smaller kind of hotels and we found the beach to be too busy for our taste (although compared to Patong this is a quiet beach!). The restaurant hotels are expensive for Thai standards but there are plenty of other alternatives both on the beach and in Kamala village, which is 5 minutes walk away. The massage we had was excellent and offered at the same prices as you find on the beach. Wifi in the rooms is charged at a crazy rate but it is free in the lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kamala Resort (a Sunprime Resort) is a place where life is calmer, where every day is a break from everyday life and where time for once is on your side. Children probably think that this is a totally boring place. Adults traveling without children describe this as simply wonderful. We have adjusted all our services according to your interests, especially those of you appreciating good food, wine, wellness and a calm relaxed atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Hotel Kamala
- Kamala Beach Hotel
- Kamala Beach Resort (a Sunprime Resort) Phuket