I would like to thank you all for making my trip so enjoyable and unforgettable. I stayed at room 5108 this week and it had a spectacular view of the sea.
The cable car experience to the rooms was unique and enjoyable. The attendant on the cars were very careful and when I waved or pressed the button, he would quickly bring the vehicle up. and Do not worry about the ride being long as stated in some reviews. Its pretty quick and there will be a new car next week.
The room was always kept very clean and supplies refilled. I called for room service one night as I had used up my bath foam. It came to me within 15mins. There was some communication problem at the begiining, but once they understood, they were up quickly. Good job people
The receptionist was always friendly and helpful. Giving recommendations on where to go and stuff.
Breakfast was very good. Nice spread and i Loved it.
Cab was expensive in phuket not only in Thavorn as stated. So its understandable. I will be back again in december for my next beach retreat. Thanks for everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Kamala and Patong Beaches in the secluded and tranquil Nakalay Bay, we offer an exclusive beachside retreat for couples, honeymooners and families.Choose from 191 luxury air-conditioned villas set amidst 25 acres of lush tropical gardens with traditional Thai ambience. Some villas offer stunning views of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, from hillside or beach front locations, whilst others provide direct access to the beautiful lagoon swimming pool set in the heart of the fragrant gardenThe lagoon pool is sculpted to follow the natural curves of the land and to blend in with lush tropical gardens that roll gently out on to the sandy shoreline of one of Phuket's most secluded beaches. Whether enjoying a swim, relaxing at the Nakalay Spa or at one of the many outside bars and open space restaurants, guests can truly unwind amidst this tranquil ambience Where Thai tradition Meets Nature. With a programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi, guests can experience a complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit during their stay. Discover for yourself why former guests have described our resort as a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Thavorn Beach Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Beach Village And Spa
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel Patong
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort
- Thavorn Beach Village & Spa Kamala, Phuket