This was the second time we have stayed at Thavorn and we were glad we came back. We were in a pool access room close to the Siam restaurant and stayed for 10 nights. Our pool alcove was private and shaded and kept constantly clean. The room was comfortable, bed a little hard but air conditioning was great. The location is prefect, just far enough away from all the hustle of patong to have peace and quiet but still a cheap ride in (free bus) and Max 250baht trip back. We found stocking up on extra water, beers and snacks in patong an easy and cheap option. Apart from the amazing pool (which was always a perfect temp) and the best buffet breakfast around, spending happy hour in the afternoon with $4 cocktails, playing cards and watching the tides come and go was the best part of our stay. The staff are so warm and accommodating, and their care for the guests as well as the resort is definitely reflected in their work. For our last night we requested a table on the beach and when we arrived there were flowers and tea lights surrounding the table on the sand with heart shapes. It's was beautiful and the food was amazing. We also loved the animals around, the rabbits and chooks were fun and entertaining.
We will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between Kamala and Patong Beaches in the secluded and tranquil Nakalay Bay, we offer an exclusive beachside retreat for couples, honeymooners and families.Choose from 191 luxury air-conditioned villas set amidst 25 acres of lush tropical gardens with traditional Thai ambience. Some villas offer stunning views of the azure waters of the Andaman Sea, from hillside or beach front locations, whilst others provide direct access to the beautiful lagoon swimming pool set in the heart of the fragrant gardenThe lagoon pool is sculpted to follow the natural curves of the land and to blend in with lush tropical gardens that roll gently out on to the sandy shoreline of one of Phuket's most secluded beaches. Whether enjoying a swim, relaxing at the Nakalay Spa or at one of the many outside bars and open space restaurants, guests can truly unwind amidst this tranquil ambience Where Thai tradition Meets Nature. With a programme of holistic wellness activities such as Yoga, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing) or Tai Chi, guests can experience a complete rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit during their stay. Discover for yourself why former guests have described our resort as a hidden paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Thavorn Beach Village & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thavorn Beach Village Hotel Patong
- Thavorn Beach Village And Spa
- Thavorn Beach Village Resort
- Thavorn Beach Village & Spa Kamala, Phuket