During our stay we visited the place twice, first of all I would like to say that the food what we have tried was really amazing. Plus fast and good service made our visit unforgettable.
I recommend to everyone:
- tuna with grilled vegetable (medium rare)- cooked to perfection, seasoning, presentation was excellent!
- risotto with rosemary, mushrooms and Parmesan - was the best risotto what I have eaten in my life, even in Italy I haven't got such as good, light, perfectly tasting risotto
- pizza - it´s good, tasty, but not as good as from Italy, but definitely the best in Kamala (we tried all Italian restaurants in Kamala during our 3 months stay here)
- desert Pana cotta - was amazing, light, right temperature, not too sweet as some places do it
- desert Chocolate cake with ice cream- was really amazing, not dry, filled with chocolate, and almost the same as from Hangendazz "lava chocolate cake"
If you own or manage Basilico Italian Restaurant & Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.