I rarely wrote review during my stay in the hotel and normally wrote it while I am back to my hometown. But during these 4 days I stayed at Paresa Hotel, it gave me VERY unpleasant experience which I need to express it right away. It really killing me and made me going crazy during these four days and glad that I will leave tomorrow. We usually don’t want to leave if the resort is nice. But I really want to get rid of it asap.
1) I have requested to fix the socket in my bathroom 3 times – no one show up ever
2) I have requested to clean the leaves from my pool – no one show up ever
3) Staffs never greet you inside hotel and call you name while you call to Front Desk.
4) Unstable power and wifi supply – I came across three times a day for power shortage.
5) Requested Qtips and shower gel from housekeeping – only have shower gel when deliver to my room.
6) Villa 304 the bathroom light need to fix everyday.
7) Mini bar – provide complimentary drink but the refrigerator is not cold. So it is useless and meaningless. No coke zero available in the hotel that worser than local restaurants.
8) Call to front desk asked them help to make spa reservation in Andara Hotel because our spa fully booked. She told me dial 9 call by myself. (What the xxxx!)
9) Call buggy service and need to wait 10-15 minutes and we have 7 people which need to take at least 3 cars. It is impossible for group of us waiting so long and one of us need to walk up and down to lobby or villa ourselves because each buggy can cater 3 person at max.
10) Food quality is poor which we need to dine out everyday lunch and dinner and hotel car never available. We need to call outside taxi or van every time. When we got back to hotel every night, hardly have buggy service or took really long time.
11) We played golf and bell boys never proactively take out our golf clubs from car or their store room. We need to keep asking them to do so.
12) I ordered two boiled eggs for breakfast and turned out to be egg benedict. It took me wait another 15 minutes for the order. In fact, all the breakfast order took really long. If their chefs are not enough, please make the more food in buffet table selection .
13) The overall English level of their staffs are poor which made me feel like “LOST IN TRANSLATION”.
Based on the above experience, I would not recommend anyone to come this hotel. It made me look aweful because I am the one to pick this hotel for my friends.
I am big Thailand FAN and stayed in resort couple times in Asia a year. This hotel is really disappointed me. There are tons of hotel choice in Phuket, I am so regret that I changed my booking from Andara to Paresa. Made me missing so much on Four Seasons Koh Samui and Ritz-Carlton Krabi. They really need to train their staffs upto most standard Thailand resort service level.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All guests rooms have uninterrupted views of Andaman sea.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Paresa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paresa Hotel Kamala
- Paresa Kamala, Phuket