Okay if I want to review about the hotel firstly I need to review on phuket. The weather sucks in July. We almost spent the whole day at the hotel for the rough weather. Thank god that the hotel has a very good pool & vanilla sky bar where we can chill & enjoy the beautiful view of the sea. Cape Sienna is overall a fancy hotel but 4/5 star quality. The rooms are not spacious enough. Hotel restaurants serves good quality food though. One thing I would like to mention about renting a texi from the hotel. They charges 1500 bath from the hotel to nearest kalim bay or Patong beach which are very near from the hotel. They obviously should look upon on this taxi issue. Overall it was bittersweet experience. The weather is very bad at this season so I would recommend everyone to think twice before traveling to phuket during June-August.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cape Sienna is a new chic modern resort that brings sophisticated style of city living to the tropical beauty of Phuket. Designed as a retreat for the urbane cosmopolitan, the sleek accommodations and restaurants are all positioned to command stunning sea views from a dramatic west coast headland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cape Sienna Hotel And Villas
- Cape Sienna Resort
- Cape Sienna Hotel & Villas Kamala, Phuket