This little resort is simply LOVELY! Our family of 4A2C stayed there on 29 Jan - 2 Feb in a 2-br appt on ground floor and had a great time there. Sitting in a quieter part of Kamala where the Big C is, it has everything you will need for a peaceful family holiday. Well-equipped kitchen had helped us fix a quick dinner when we arrived at the resort late at 9pm. The pool is a bit small but does its job, even my 80-year old mother-in-law had a dip in it one morning. There were even water guns and beach balls provided at the pool for some kiddy fun.
The only fault that I can find is probably the bathroom tiles in the shower - they became very slippery when wet and it's kinda hazardous. Btw, there's no shower screen to block off the water and we had to stand in a weird position in order not to flood the washroom.
The "resident rabbit" Jack is just too cute - my kids had fun looking for it first thing in the morning during our stay.
If you are driving and planning to go out and about, do take note that you will have to drive up and down hill very often esp going to Patong direction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “ Treat yourself with a magical experience at our Thai style Resort, the ROYAL EMBASSY RESORT in a small corner of paradise, here in Kamala on Phuket Island. Our resort a small and personal style resort and just 20 apartments and Villas, ensuring our guests are provided with personal service and give you a wonderful time in the land of smiles and sunshine.Royal Embassy Resort is just a 5 minute drive to Fantasea, the world famous theme park and cultural show, a ten to fifteen minute walk to the peaceful Kamala Beach, 9km drive to Patong and the famous Bangla Road, bars, night clubs, restaurants and Jungcelyon shopping mall. We are just 19km from Phuket airport and close proximity to most tourist activities and beaches.Our spacious rooms feature modern furnishings, includes flat screen TV’s, digital safe, mini bar, free Wi-Fi, full kitchen in all apartments and tea and coffee making facilities in the Thai Villas. All apartments and Villas have a private balcony or patio overlooking our beautiful gardens and swimming pools, where you can relax and enjoy the piece full surroundings, or use our Jacuzzi within the resort. We also provide all guests with complimentary daily transfers to Kamala Beach.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Royal Embassy Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Embassy Resort And Spa
- Royal Embassy Hotel Kamala
- Royal Embassy Resort & Spa Kamala, Phuket