Based on the Tripadvisor ratings, I've decided to stay with my grilfriend at the Embassy Resort for 3 nights and continue our travel afterwards to Malaysia.
At the end, Phuket, Patong and all the other crowed and touristic places were nothing to me but because of the great service, food and the nice and detailed making of the Resort itself, stay was still something we won't forget.
Luckily we got an upgrade for free so we've stayed in one of the bungalows directly in front of the pool.
- Close to Patong
- Superb food
- Excellent service
- spacious and detailed rooms
- could be noisy because of the constructin site next to the hotel
- close to one of the main roads (getting more quiet during the night)
- bad luck: the water supply has been replaced during our stay so we had for 3 hours no water.mafter it has been switched on again, my girlfriend went to have a shower. After having all the shampoo on her, water stopped again so I've asked finally to get bottled water for finishing the shower :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- “ Treat yourself with a magical experience at our Thai style Resort, the ROYAL EMBASSY RESORT in a small corner of paradise, here in Kamala on Phuket Island. Our resort a small and personal style resort and just 20 apartments and Villas, ensuring our guests are provided with personal service and give you a wonderful time in the land of smiles and sunshine.Royal Embassy Resort is just a 5 minute drive to Fantasea, the world famous theme park and cultural show, a ten to fifteen minute walk to the peaceful Kamala Beach, 9km drive to Patong and the famous Bangla Road, bars, night clubs, restaurants and Jungcelyon shopping mall. We are just 19km from Phuket airport and close proximity to most tourist activities and beaches.Our spacious rooms feature modern furnishings, includes flat screen TV’s, digital safe, mini bar, free Wi-Fi, full kitchen in all apartments and tea and coffee making facilities in the Thai Villas. All apartments and Villas have a private balcony or patio overlooking our beautiful gardens and swimming pools, where you can relax and enjoy the piece full surroundings, or use our Jacuzzi within the resort. We also provide all guests with complimentary daily transfers to Kamala Beach.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Royal Embassy Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Embassy Hotel Kamala
- Royal Embassy Resort And Spa
- Royal Embassy Resort & Spa Kamala, Phuket