If you love nature... the combination of forrest and beach - this is the place to go in Bali.
We stayed for 4 nights and would have loved to stay longer.
On our 3 weeks tour around Bali there was friendly staff wherever we went - but the staff in The Manjangan was by far the friendliest. Always very helpful and extremely service oriented.
On our first morning we slept too long and came very vary late for breakfeast (we did not know that we were late...) - nobody said a word... we were serverd normal breakfast - and only found out in the afternoon that we had been late . Customer first is really lived in this place
This hotel is different from everything we have seen before... the distances between the monsoon lodge / Bali tower restaurant and beach are between 5 and 10 minutes with transportation provided by the hotel. You can sit on the car roof and watch the birds, the deer, the monkeys from there while you are being driven from a to b... we felt like on a little safari every time we changed the location.
The hotel has its own jetty. Directly at the jetty there is a coral reef which is great for snorkeling. Clearly Menjangan riff is bigger but already at that riff you can spend some nice hours snorkeling around.
Overall we loved our stay there and can only recommend it to people looking for a peaceful place to stay - surrounded by nature.
If you look for party, speed and shopping opportunities this place is not the right place to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Menjangan offers you an unique chance to experience the natural treasures within West Bali National Park: kayaking through mangrove maze, diving or snorkeling in one of the most beautiful coral reefs in Bali or venture through the forest on horseback. Choose to be on the water’s edge, nestled in the heart of the forest or perched on a cliff overlooking the sea. Discover the other side of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Splendia, Tingo, AsiaRooms, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Despegar.com, Expedia, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Menjangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Menjangan Hotel Buleleng
- The Menjangan Bali/Buleleng