Our family really enjoyed a 3 day stay at Menjangan. A very welcome break from the hustle of city life for a family with 2 teenagers. The snorkelling, horses and massages were excellent. Loved the location of the meals at the 2 separate locations (one on the beach the other above the "jungle" canopy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Menjangan offers you an unique chance to experience the natural treasures within West Bali National Park: kayaking through mangrove maze, diving or snorkeling in one of the most beautiful coral reefs in Bali or venture through the forest on horseback. Choose to be on the water’s edge, nestled in the heart of the forest or perched on a cliff overlooking the sea. Discover the other side of Bali. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Splendia, getaroom.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Menjangan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Menjangan Hotel Buleleng
- The Menjangan Bali/Buleleng