We were given a two day stay as a present by our family it is an amazing place we were lucky to be upgraded to The Sherborne Suite which is a lovely room with a very nice bathroom we ate the two nights we were there and found it really good the food was lovely and plentiful we left the table with no room for anything else very filling and the breakfast in the morning was just the same so much to choose from, The staff were all very helpful pleasant and couldn't do enough for you, we wouldn't hesitate to stay there again and would recommend it to anybody looking for a quite and peaceful break
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lamb Inn at Great Rissington is one of the Cotswolds' most welcoming country inns. Overlooking the Windrush Valley, The Lamb is surrounded by heritage sites and visitor attractions, antique shops and art galleries, cultural and sporting events.In May 2011, we are pleased to announce we received a Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your The Lamb Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lamb Hotel Great Rissington
- The Lamb Inn Great Rissington, England