We made use of the mid week special at Maliba Mountain Lodge as a treat before the hectic new yea began and had an amazing time. Even though it was rainy for most of the time we still managed a few great walks and were never claustraphobic.
The only mechanical sound we heard was a bakkie on one day, otherwise the rain and the sound of the river lulled us to sleep every night, and birds made charming background noise during the day. The view is incredible and keeps changing as the mist lifts, shifts and comes down again. We lay in the day beds on our patio wrapped up in blankets and just watched the view constantly changing for a whole afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deep in the North of Lesotho's breathtaking Maluti / Drakensburg Mountains, the 5 Star Maliba Mountain Lodge offers a luxurious tranquil retreat set in a pristine national park. Guests can relax in one of the 6 spacious Basotho-style suites, enjoy scenic mountain vistas from private balconies and enjoy the pampering service of the friendly staff. The main lodge features a Gourmet restaurant and bar with quiet discreet areas to relax in front of the fire places and discuss the day’s events. Guests have a unique opportunity to explore the beauty of the landscape from horseback, hiking along the various mountain trails, visiting the cultural village or enjoying a massage from your private deck. Join us for an unforgettable adventure and experience the “Kingdom in the sky”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Maliba Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maliba Mountain Hotel Tsehlanyane National Park
- Maliba Mountain Lodge Lesotho/Tsehlanyane National Park