My husband and I chose this hotel based on recommendations through Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed! The service is exceptional from Lucas at the front desk to each of the various staff members. They want to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible. We loved sitting by the pool and seeing the view of the mountains from our room balcony. I couldn't give this an excellent rating because the hotel rooms are a bit dated and could use a makeover however how much time do you actually spend in your room when you are at a resort!
We are returning to this resort tomorrow for a few additional nights and hope to try the restaurants on site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo