This was our first time in New Mexico and what a spot. The views are amazing. The food is fantastic and the rooms/resort is very clean. We tried all of the restaurants and The Corn Maiden was by far our favorite. The other two restaurants are really good too but The Corn Maiden has them beat. Pool side and restaurant service can be a bit slow at times but who's in a rush while on vacation? The staff are all very friendly and go out of their way to make sure your stay is a great one. Lots of things for kids to do. They even do s'mores and things like that at night. We did the horseback riding. The people that maintain the horses are volunteers. The horses are rescued animals from the area. Really great people who really care a lot about the animals. Ask for a tour and Ben is more than happy to show you his babies. We're not golfers so we can't comment on the course. The few that we talked to said it was a challenging course so...
We'll definitely be going back to Tamaya the next time we're in NM.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo