The best part of this resort is the location. Your only approx 30 minutes from Albuquerque but you would never know it because it is so set back from highway. I stay here about once every 6 months because of my proximity to this resort. It is so relaxing and serene. Beautiful views .
They have bikes you can check out with your stay so your able to check out the vast property.
Be sure to eat at The Corn Maiden and make sure to make a reservation, it books quickly on a weekend. I prefer the Golf course view but have also stayed on the Mountain side. Love this property...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo