This is our third time staying here.
Pros: accommodating staff, beautiful grounds, well maintained rooms, plenty of activity for kids.
Cons: The oxbow pool was filthy and not cleaned, the chairs around the kids pool are in bad shape they are broken and not cleaned very well. The Houses Keeping staff was friendly but didn't do a very good job. One day they failed to clean our room, on two days they failed to leave bottled water.
I like this resort and maybe because it was the week before July 4th they were under staffed. We will try it again and I think you should too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, TIG Global and Priceline so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo