The hotel grounds are gorgeous!!! The lobby is cozy and inviting and the suites are very well done as well. It's a very relaxing, spa-like place to stay.
There were a lot of activities at the hotel for people of all ages. There were spa-type activities for couples and singles, cultural and Native American things for the whole family, plenty for kids--a great mix.
The food at the attached restaurant was fantastic as well. If anything, this place might have been a bit TOO big and too much for people who are hoping to get out and do things away from the hotel. It is secluded so they keep a life of their own and it is tempting to spend your entire trip here instead of exploring the town. It is definitely more of a resort than a simple place to stay!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Hotel
- Hyatt Santa Ana Pueblo
- Hyatt Bernalillo
- Tamaya Resort
- Bernalillo Hyatt
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort Spa
- Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa New Mexico/Santa Ana Pueblo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique pueblo design with 350 guestrooms arranged in two wings connected by open air courtyards, providing convenient access to pools, gardens, restaurants, and other facilities. Most room opens to a private patio or balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and TIG Global so you can book your Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.