“Great fun! Local rodeo extravaganza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Equestrian Trails, Sports
Bristol, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
“Great fun! Local rodeo extravaganza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The locally sourced rodeo will lovingly rehabilitated rescue animals was a real treat. The wagon ride at sunset was a lovely cherry on top.

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Horseback ride was great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The staff was so friendly and helpful. Our ride was in the desert then along the river. Our guide was very knowledgeable and took time and care with everyone.This is a must do.

Visited August 2014
Gold Canyon, Arizona
22 attraction reviews
“They save the horses.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

The stable master and staff treat these beautiful, albeit formerly abandoned and abused, horses so well. You can tell that they love them.

That was special for us.

Visited July 2014
3 attraction reviews
“Great freedom and views!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was extremely happy with my experience. I recommend the extra $25 for the private ride. We even saw wild horses by the Rio Grande. The house I rode, Chief, was one of the best horses I have ever ridden.

Visited April 2014
Arlington, Massachusetts
19 attraction reviews
“First time Horseback Riding and Loved every Minute”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

My husband and I booked a private ride for 830 in the morning and had a wonderful first time experience. Ernesto was attentive and knowledgable. He was funny and let us more or less plan the type of ride we wanted. We opted for the ride out to the Rio Grande and were happy we did. We even saw a wild horse along the way which was amazing. If you are even the smallest bit timid about going I say give it a try. Thank you Ernesto for making this a highlight of our trip!

Visited June 2014