“A Fantastic venue for a very different business meeting” 5 of 5 stars

Les Sapins
Col de la Croix Fry, 74230 Manigod, France   |
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Manigod
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“A Fantastic venue for a very different business meeting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just got back today from a great few days at this hotel. My company decided to hold our European sales meeting here and combine it with a few hours on the slopes each day.

This is such a nice family run hotel where everyone was so friendly and helpful.

I'll start with rooms which are excellent and some of the cleanest and best presented I have ever stopped in (and I travel extensively for work) the views from the balcony where stunning and it made waking up each morning a real pleasure.

The food in the restaurant was excellent and everything which I ate was fantastic very well presented and so fresh.

The slopes and lifts are literally outside the back door and within 5 minutes of walking out I was at the top of the mountain.

The hire shop if less than 50 m away which made it very easy with equipment.

Overall this was a great hotel in an excellent location and I'm already planning when I can get back but this time with my family.

Room Tip: Rooms on the sides and back have the best views
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

23 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
newtownards
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel. It has recently been refurbished to the highest of standards. We could not find fault with any part of our stay there ,either with the staff, the accomodation or the food. We will be back again probably towards Christmas.

Room Tip: We have stayed in all the room types but to us the new wellness room with views up into the mountain...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Les Sapins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Les Sapins

Address: Col de la Croix Fry, 74230 Manigod, France
Location: France > Rhone-Alpes > Haute-Savoie > Manigod
Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Ski-In / Ski-Out Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Manigod
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Les Sapins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Les Sapins, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.