“Comfortable and Good value for money” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Cambridge Atrium

Cambridge Atrium
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Wembley
Cambridge Atrium
You added Cambridge Atrium to your Saves list
227 Cambridge Street, Wembley, Western Australia 6014, Australia   |
Port Stephens, Australia
“Comfortable and Good value for money”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

We have stayed at the Cambridge Atrium twice and have found it more than satisfactory for our needs. A recent refurbishment and renovation has brought the accommodation up to an attractive standard albeit a bit of landscaping still waiting to be done. Room is very clean and comfortable and with cooking facilities and a full laundry is good value for money. Agree there is some room for improvement on the office and reception side of things [both accessibility and professionalism could be improved] but nothing that would stop us staying again. Staff are well meaning just a bit disorganized. Location close to city and within easy walking distance of Subiaco is a winner.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kalgoorlie, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had my son in hospital and was looking for affordable accommodation close to hospital as we live in the country. The hospital gave me the name of Cambridge Atrium I read the reviews and was terrified about what I might find but was desperate for somewhere to stay. To my absolute surprise and delight, I found that the whole place was undergoing a face-lift. My room was clean and comfortable with fully equipped kitchen a washing machine and dryer.Tea coffee and milk provided. The location is great and close to so much including public transport. The staff were friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and would stay at the Cambridge Atrium again if returning to Perth. Its not the Ritz but it sure is value for money. Annette

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Melbourne
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

Despite the great location, this is a disappointing option that serves the purpose of a room. No interaction with the managers - merely a key and pointing at the room we were in. Rooms were average and dated.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Wembley hotels

Perth WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

We had two medical appointments in Wembley & needed accommdation the whole of Perth was booked out except the Atrium & after reading the reviews we arrived with fear in our hearts. We found the building to be as old as Methusallah & the outside looked like Beirut but our room had been freshly painted with a new full size fridge & a modern tv.We found the Manager & staff to be extemely pleasant & helpful they even allowed me to leave our car there after 10am checkout we collected it at 5.45pm.
As i said it's old but they are trying.
Val

Room Tip: Don't stay in room 2 next to the office & main street as people are coming & going all t...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

I travelled to Perth for business for 2 weeks. The location is very central to everything with most within walking distance.

Staff were helpful, polite and did their best to accommodate and assist with any of my requests/queries.

The room I stayed in was clean, well equipped and comfortable.

As I mentioned above, the location was fantastic and the rooms/service support that attraction.

Good value for money.

• Stayed June 2011
Karratha
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011

We have backpacked many asian countries and this was by far the worst accomodation I have ever stayed at. We went down with a 2yr old and a 4month old baby for my 2yr old to have an operation at St John of God Hospital. the accomodation was handy as it was close to the hospital but that was the only positive. The staff were extremely rude, the place was old and dirty and I booked for all of us and was given a one room, room with only a double bed. The kids had to stay on old matresses on the floor and we werent even given any linen for them even though we were charged extra for the two kids. I would never ever stay ta this place again!!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Gold Coast
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2009

I booked the accommodation and organised payment but one of my colleagues stayed there one night. The manager was very rude (for absolutely no reason) to both myself and my colleague and my colleage said the accommodation was very average. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone - problem is Perth's accommodation at short notice seems to be very limited, and over priced for what you get. Once the boom is over it will be interesting to see how places like the Cambridge Atrium go.

Stayed September 2009, traveled on business

Been to Cambridge Atrium? Share your experiences!