The UpperDeck experience was a delight. Lovely spacious room, with the most comfortable bed you can wish for, most definitely worth paying a little extra to get a lot more in return.
The leisure facilities are excellent, with pool, Jacuzzi, sauna and steam all working perfectly fine. Mrs C and I ate in the onsite Chop House Restaurant. Lovely quality food, though the menu could be expanded with a few more dishes.
Breakfast is well stocked and is of an excellent quality. Staff are very friendly and helpful.
If I had the chance, I think we'd live there. Looking forward to staying again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Urban Resort Manchester Cheadle is nestled in the leafy suburb of Cheadle and just over 4 miles from Manchester Airport and close to the M60 motorway Junction 2. It is in an ideal location for accessing the M6 and M62 motorways. Nearby attractions include Tatton Park, Old Trafford Football Club and Quarry Bank Mill. Village Urban Resort Manchester Cheadle has 117 stylish bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free parking and free wi-fi throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Village Urban Resort Manchester Cheadle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De Vere Village Manchester Cheadle Hotel Cheadle
- Village Manchester Hotel Cheadle
- Cheadle Hotel Village
- Village Urban Resort Manchester Cheadle England