“Lovely food” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Leven
Cuisines: English
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Are you looking for bed and breakfast accommodation, where you will receive a warm and friendly welcome? Do you wish to experience first class hospitality and home cooked food in a village setting? Well look no further than The New Inn, a former Georgian Country House which is situated in the thriving village of Leven. The property is ideally placed for exploring the surroundings including Bridlington, Scarborough and the Yorkshire Wolds, not to mention it is only 6 miles away from the historic market town of Beverley, making it the ideal place to enjoy your holiday break.
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

Visited with family - lovely homemade meals which were large portions. Desert was lovely too. Staff appeared preoccupied with arranging tables and stood in the centre of the restaurant constantly pointing and looking over - which made me feel like I was required to rush! Other than that - no issues - lovely good and staff were pleasant when they approached the table.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“under cooked steak”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We visited on wednesday 30th of July there were 4 of us in our party, we ordered a mixed grill which the waitress didn't ask how he would like is steak cooking, 3 16oz rump steaks one medium rare which was cooked how I like it my daughter asked medium to well, but was medium rare, she could eat the thinner part but the thick part was to rare, the wife asked for well done which came medium rare which she could not eat so I asked the waitress to to ask the chef to cook it more which they duly did and put fresh chips/mushrooms and onion ring on. Only minor gripes I know but it's put two members of my party

Visited July 2014
“Fantastic food ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I went to New Inn last night with my partner and the food was amazing and cheap. I had jumbo fish and chips and he had chicken in bacon with Stilton , it was delicious & less than £20. Will definitely be visiting again :-)

Scotland, United Kingdom
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We holiday local to this inn and stumbled on it by chance all I can say is outstanding value for money exceptional ingredients used and always accommodating - I eat here all the time when we are in Leven which is normally twice a year never had a bad meal here ever - roast dinners a must !!

Boston, England, United Kingdom
“Very good indeed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2014

The rooms were clean and had all that you needed. There are extra supplies on the landing if you need them.
Food was very nice and as always plenty of it. Thank you for making us feel very welcome again.