“Amazing experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Supersano
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Con KILOMETROZERO intendiamo proporre in un genuino punto d'incontro con la nostra cultura, la genuinita e la freschezza del nostro territorio. KILOMETROZERO porta a tavola solo prodotti autoctoni, coltivati, pescati e allevati dai nostri fornitori.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

I had a great time in this B&B/Restaurant with my girlfriend in Supersano. In the heart of Salento where you can experience the typical beauty of this region, surrounded by olive trees and far from the crowd of other touristic spots.
The room was cosy, nice, clean and very comfortable. The atmosphere was absolutely warm and definitely more than what we expected.
We had dinner in the restaurant and without doubt was one of the best dinner we had during our holyday. Just try “la padellata” (hope I wrote the name properly!) with a glass of their local wine… absolutely a delicious combination of southern Italy flavours… You certainly won’t be disappointed and will want to return.
The service was very attentive and the staff made good suggestions about dishes and wines.
Superb… high recommended!

Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Amazing experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Superb… high recommended!

Venice, Italy
“Top-of-the-range!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was looking for a nice place to sleep and to eat not far from Otranto and the Adriatic coast. I chosed this restaurant/BB that I highly recommend to all thanks to its delicious typical food from Salento area, every single item I ate was fabulous, the kindness of its wonderful staff and the very clean and nice rooms. Top-of-the-range on all points of view.