This hotel is a short distance from the airport in a secluded area on a hillside. There is a beautiful view. You do not see the coffee planation from the hotel, you need to take the walking tour. You have no idea how big the plantation is. You have an opportunity to walk through the plantation on the 2.5 hour tour. There is a small fee for the plantation tour. The hotel rooms a nicely appointed, the hotel staff is friendly and the food is very good. The coffee tour is excellent and you will learn a lot about how coffee is grown. We ate all of our meals here, swam in the beautiful pool and enjoyed the hot tub together. This really is a lovely Costa Rican property and would recommend once you arrive in San Jose to stop here first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic, shade grown coffee plantation and lush colorful gardens, framed by awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Expedia, Venere and Jetsetter so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara