My husband and I spent 4 blissful nights and 5 amazing days celebrating our anniversary at Finca Rosa. This is a must stay if you are planning to visit Costa Rica. Barbara was wonderful and responsive during the reservation process and had great suggestions. We stayed 1 night in La Ventana and 3 nights in the beautiful Finca Rosa suite. The rooms are all so unique and spectacular in their own way. The owner really thought of every little detail. The staff here are world class. Toto and Carlos at reception were a blast to hang out with and made sure we got to do everything on our itinerary. They arranged for transportation and even a bagged breakfast when we had to embark on our all day rafting tour at 5:30am! We were wandering around 1 morning after breakfast and found the on-site chicken coop. One of the workers welcomed us right into the coup to pick up the chickens and take pictures! Coffee tour is a must even if you don't drink coffee. We had quite a few meals at their on-site restaurant, El Tigre Vestido. Everything on the menu is delicious, especially their seafood soup and ceviche. Omar, Jorge, and David were the main servers we had the pleasure of meeting. I would also recommend arranging for the Paos volcano tour through Finca Rosa. The guide they have is really knowledgeable and you stop for lunch at a family owned restaurant near the volcano. Food there was the best typico lunch we had during our CR trip plus refillable organic strawberry milkshakes. All I can say is every couple should spring for the Finca Rosa Blanca experience at least once in their traveling adventures. I'm so glad we did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic, shade grown coffee plantation and lush colorful gardens, framed by awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara