We only stayed for 2 nights as we are beachbums that need sun and waves on their holiday. But our stay was definitely worth it. To sum it up, everything is pretty amazing, the staff, the rooms, the food and the location. We were greeted at the airport by our lovely driver and as we arrived at FRB the delightful experience with nice staff continued. They are not just serving you, they are engaging in conversations about culture, food etc. and also willing to improve my basic Spanish language skills. The coffee tour was a highlight and opened our eyes to a more sustainable way of living. The food is incredible especially the Ceviche and the steak. Don't forget to visit the pool and relax in the jacuzzi. This place will make you forget about any worries and relax you after just a day. We can highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic, shade grown coffee plantation and lush colorful gardens, framed by awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia and Jetsetter so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara