My husband and I spent our last night in Costa Rica at this hotel. We experienced the coffee tour with Leo, whom provided lots of useful information. The room was very cute and had a large bathroom. The bed was one of the most comfortable beds I have ever slept on. Compared to the other hotels we stayed in during our week long trip, the price was more on the higher end. We couldn't afford to spend more than one night. The restaurant food was delicious and Marcos made the best mojitos!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is a world class 13 room resort located in the middle of an organic, shade grown coffee plantation and lush colorful gardens, framed by awe inspiring views of the Central Valley below. The recipient of many awards for being a global leader in responsible tourism and luxury, Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation and Inn is the perfect choice for discerning and knowledgeable travelers who want to be surrounded by beautiful coffee fields while nestled in a cozy world famous hotel awarded with the highest levels of certified sustainability. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation Hotel Santa Barbara
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation And Inn
- Country Inn Heredia
- Finca Rosa Blanca Coffee Plantation & Inn Costa Rica/Santa Barbara